What’s New in MDR for Summer 2022
We rounded up what’s new in MDR for summer. And it’s sizzling with lots of events such as free concerts, movie nights and of course, the beloved annual Fourth of July Firework show. Scroll to view what’s new in MDR and mark your calendars for a summer of fun in the sun!
MARINA WATERBUS OPENS JUNE 17
The popular Marina WaterBus returns featuring rides for $1 per person to eight stops throughout L.A.’s Marina. The WaterBus will run on Fridays, 2 p.m.-10 p.m.; Saturdays, noon-10 p.m.; Sundays, noon-9 p.m.; Fourth of July, noon-11 p.m.; and Labor Day, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
ANNUAL FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS, MONDAY JULY 4
The 20-minute show returns to Marina del Rey. Click here for more information.
MARINA DEL REY SUMMER CONCERTS AT BURTON CHACE PARK
Several dates have been announced, but the official line-up is not yet available. Click here for more information.
SUMMER MOVIE NIGHTS AT BURTON CHACE PARK
The schedule and dates are TBA. Check back here soon!
sights & sips cruise on wednesdays
Enjoy cocktails on a luxury yacht every Wednesday and watch the sailboats go by during the Sunset Series Regatta. Click here for more information.
OTHER FUN EVENTS COMING UP IN JUNE:
Click here to view the online calendar. Or click here to view our Music & Nightlife page.
- June 4: Kahanamoku Klassic
- June 4 & 5: Annual Halibut Derby
- June 11: Marina Culture Jam
- June 24: US Open of SUP Nautical Mile Corporate Challenge
- Every Thursday: Beach Eats Food Trucks
- Every Sunday: Free Movies on the Lawn at Jamaica Bay Inn
- Every Sunday: Marina del Rey Hotel’s annual Sunday Boat House Pool Party Series